Saturday, December 13, 2008
Woot, Woot!!! This week was a rush! I have been busy getting settled in at work, and preparing for Christmas. I can't believe it's almost here. :) At a job where people demand money all the time, It was a blessing to see so many giving this week as well. We have so much, and yet find it so easy to complain. I am getting ready to set my new years resolutions, and hope to incorporate a higher attitude of gratitude into my daily routine. I have had so many experiences that have brought the Christmas spirit alive for me this season, and even with the small amount of snow we have received, my heart is so full. I enjoyed baking cookies this past week, and spending time with Grandma Fawson. As one of the younger grandchildren I have often felt like I missed out on spending time with my grandparents. I had the privilege of hearing Grandma and Grandpa Fawson's love story, and some experiences from her teenage years. It was so fun to hear it from Grandma, and to see the twinkle in her eye as she spoke about her sweetheart. I miss Grandpa, but couldn't help but smile to reminisce about him.