Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Whoo Woot! So, things have been a little crazy to say the least. I did end up moving to Ogden through a miracle. I currently live on Van Buren Ave in a second story house. I absolutely love the place, and my roommates (Jessica and Ashley) are fantastic. We have already had some pretty fun experiences, and we grow closer through them all. I have also changed wards. I am now a member of the Ogden 3rd ward. :D It has been quite an adjustment, and I sometimes feel like I have lost my right arm. However, I am learning a lot, and in a lot of ways I am happy. I met some of our neighbors today, and they are very nice. It helps me to feel a little more protected in this abominable city. Yay! There is good! I am surviving through my math class, which at times I feel is smothering me, but I guess that is what happens when you work with numbers all day, and then go to class to play with them. I can't expect more. . . I also cut my hair, and donated it for fun. I'm not sure what came over me, but it has been fun, and I think it makes me look older, so Ha. Mother and I attended Peter Pan at Weber State this month for her Birthday. It was so fun to spend time together, I think we will have to make it a tradition.