Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Holy Vaca!!! I just realized it has been so long since I left a post, I guess that means I have been busy. Our garden freaking rocks. I have made salsa and fried Zucchini a few times and we have at least 10 pumpkins growing. The pumpkins will be sure to bring a few spooks in October this year. My roommates and I are thinking our Jalapeno peppers cross pollinated with our mild Anaheim to form a pretty hot pepper. We didn't realize it till we made guacamole and burned our hands, lips and throats. We aren't sure if peppers are supposed to be planted that close together; next year we may spread them out more. I will post some pics from my summer adventures when I am on next. I also have a new family picture. I feel like I have too much to write. . . Mom taught me how to make homemade bread, Joe left on his mission, I declared my major, I milked a cow, I had sushi, beebopped to the Zoo. . . Work has kept me busy, I got my level four a few weeks ago ( which just means I can handle more money and I got a raise :D ) I also received another calling, I am over the enrichment committee. I am excited to learn some domestic skills with the sisters in my ward.